Mom and Dad were very excited last week, they said every adult had to vote. They took me with them and I got an "I Voted" sticker, just like Mommy and Daddy. Mommy says it isn't nice to ask people who they voted for, but she also said she "Barack'd the Vote"! Anyhow, Mommy and Daddy are very excited about our new president, so I guess I am too!Wednesday, November 12, 2008
O Baby Obama!
Mom and Dad were very excited last week, they said every adult had to vote. They took me with them and I got an "I Voted" sticker, just like Mommy and Daddy. Mommy says it isn't nice to ask people who they voted for, but she also said she "Barack'd the Vote"! Anyhow, Mommy and Daddy are very excited about our new president, so I guess I am too!Posted by The LT's Wifey at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment