CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fall Happenings!










I got to go to the park for the first time this month! I really loved watching the other kids play! Mommy, Daddy and I read the newspaper! The weather has been really warm, so we got to relax in the sunshine!


















Mom loves to to dress me up! I have a bow for every occasion! As soon September was over I got to wear to my Halloween bow and outfits! My brother Cade thinks Mom is silly, but still loves to show me off when I am all dressed up!




Cade is playing football this year! He is pretty good, too! I love to go to his games and cheer him on! I have a special outfit and bow to match his team! The whole family wears their Lancers gear so Cade knows we love him! Go Lancers!

0 comments: