CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Year.. New Hairstyle!

Mommy did my hair in a ponytail for the first time today! I really didn't like her messing with my head so much, but she says I should get used to it! I did think I looked I pretty when she was done. She took this picture of me posing for the camera!

I love my Auntie Jillie so much! We went to dinner last night at wings-n-things, so Daddy could watch the Laker game with Uncle Mario.





I like this new bow much better then the ponytail Mommy did. I really think I look a super model now! I was practicing posing for the all the paparazzi's for a long time today! Gotta get the look just right!


2 comments:

Vicki said...

I am so glad I found your blog!! Sasha is a total doll!! She is too cute!! I can't believe you entered her in a beauty pagent -- that is awesome!! She looked adorable! :) Love & miss you!

Mario & Jillian Moreno said...

So cute...I love her ponytail! We are so blessed to have you guys in our lives!