








Last weekend we all went to Laughlin, NV to see my brother play in his big football game! Even though the car trip was very long I didn't cry at all! Mommy was so relieved. I really loved being in the casino because of all the lights.. I was amazed! Mommy didn't let me stay more then a few minutes cause it was so smoky! I had a lot of fun at Cade's game, but his team lost.. he was sad! I gave him a big hug and he felt better after he got to go bowling with his football friends. Cade has been playing football since I was born, he did really good this season and his team won 6 out of 8 games! He can't wait to play again next year.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Final Football Game
Posted by The LT's Wifey at 1:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment